We are seeking an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to join our IA team in supporting our facilities in Southern New Hampshire. The candidate will be responsible to the ISSM in support of continuous monitoring, plan of action and milestones (POA&M) capture/closure, vulnerability scans, and other general security related duties.
The selected candidate will work with the team and government customers to determine appropriate security measures, identifying potential security weaknesses, recommending improvements to address vulnerabilities and monitoring system security.
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance
- Working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measure
- Must be IAT Level II compliant (Security+) within 6 months of hire
- Excellent written/oral communications and time management skills
- High level of personal motivation and initiative to learn and acquire new skills, and adapt seamlessly to an ever changing security environment
- Experience supporting various system configurations (Stand alone, Peer to peer networks, LAN, WAN)
- Experience with auditing the security aspects of various operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX)
- Experience with implementation of IA policies and procedures
- Experience with Development and delivery of IA related briefings and training material
- Experience with certifying compliance of various systems (Windows, Linux and UNIX)
- Experience with Interconnected Security Agreements (ISA) Network security plans, and memorandums of understanding/agreement (MOU/A)
Associate’ s Degree OR two years of experience in Information Technology or Information Assurance in a classified environment